Add to Calendar
September 23, 2023 @ 6:00 AM – 7:00 AM
Speaker: Ramananda dasa
- Text 72:
- In Dvārakā-dhāma, all the queens, headed by Rukmiṇī, also consider themselves maidservants of Lord Kṛṣṇa.
- Text 73:
- “When Jarāsandha and other kings, bows and arrows upraised, stood ready to deliver me in charity to Śiśupāla, He forcibly took me from their midst, as a lion takes its share of goats and sheep. The dust of His lotus feet is therefore the crown of unconquerable soldiers. May those lotus feet, which are the shelter of the goddess of fortune, be the object of my worship.”
- Text 74:
- “Knowing me to be performing austerities with the desire to touch His feet, He came with His friend Arjuna and accepted my hand. Yet I am but a maidservant engaged in sweeping the floor of the house of Śrī Kṛṣṇa.”
- Text 75:
- “Through austerity and through renunciation of all attachments, we have become maidservants in the home of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is satisfied in Himself.”
- Text 76:
- What to speak of others, even Lord Baladeva, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, is full of emotions like pure friendship and paternal love.