Next Live Broadcast
Apr 1 @ 6:00 AM – 7:00 AM
Speaker: Puskara Prabhu
- Text 85:
- Although the Lord is the shelter of everything and although all the universes rest in Him, He, as the Supersoul, is also the support of everything.
- Text 86:
- Although He is thus connected with the material energy in two ways, He does not have the slightest contact with it.
Apr 8 @ 6:00 AM – 7:00 AM
Speaker: Vidagdha Prabhu
- Text 87:
- “This is the opulence of the Lord. Although situated within the material nature, He is never affected by the modes of nature. Similarly, those who have surrendered to Him and have fixed their intelligence upon Him are not influenced by the modes of nature.”
- Text 88:
- Thus the Bhagavad-gītā also states again and again that the Absolute Truth always possesses inconceivable power.
- Text 89:
- [Lord Kṛṣṇa said:] “I am situated in the material world, and the world rests in Me. But at the same time I am not situated in the material world, nor does it rest in Me in truth.
- Text 90:
- “O Arjuna, you should know this as My inconceivable opulence.” This is the meaning propagated by Lord Kṛṣṇa in the Bhagavad-gītā.
- Text 91:
- That Mahā-puruṣa [Kāraṇodakaśāyī Viṣṇu] is known as a plenary part of Him who is Lord Nityānanda Balarāma, the favorite associate of Lord Caitanya.
Subscribe to filtered calendar